Handy:

India
Magnificent!
Jul 23, 2015 07:50 PM 11301 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jul 23, 2015 07:50 PM)

Handy:

This magniflex mattress is just magnificent. I bought this magniflex matress for the first time, I had never tried it before. And I am very much satisfied with it.

It has been one month since I bought this mattress for my bedroom. The mattress which I had earlier got spoilt because tea fell on it and that stain wouldn't go and also it started sinking. Here, I had a lot of variety of mattresses fibre and quality to choose from depending upon the price. The mattress which I got had a great quality of fibre and I got it at an amazing price as there was sone offer going on that time.

They also delivered the mattress at my address on time and then took the payment. Their service was also good. They gave me an extra plastic cover to put on it.

Is not been long since I'm using it but I feel that it will go a long way and won't get spoilt so soon.

Magniflex Mattress