Handy:

Magic Bullet

Saharanpur India
Magic bullet is not worth
Sep 20, 2016 07:22 PM 11849 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

Dear all

This is is to bring into all the concern members who are planning to buy this product I recommend not to buy because I bought two set of these but none of the working.

One I bought for my self and one for other they said that its good product and very helpful but I didnt find the any helpful in this because when I recieved the product the motor is not working and and till today I havnt get any response from the concern party.

When I asked for the replacement then they denied to accpt that we recieved the defective product. Where are were excuses giving that they sent the worki g but when I recieved it as defective till I m unable to use because of that motor.

And for another I ask a part for paying for that also they denied I can share a product picture with you all please fine attached file

Magic Bullet Mixer Grinder