Flavor:

Product Quality:

Packaging:

Good soup
May 14, 2018 09:21 PM 566 Views (via Mobile)

Flavor:

Product Quality:

Packaging:

I love soups as a low-calorie, low-fat snack option.But con's don't always do it for me, and I don't always have the time for home made soups.so I am always looking for soup packets. I find them to be a reasonable compromise between the ease of Car's and the effect of home-made.

Most of the soups. I eat starts with a chicken base, or occasionally a beef base.But today's recipe is a tomato base. I am trying Maggieu's tomato soups Mix with vermiculite Paste. Like many of the Maggie's products.English is the second language on the packing.So, in fact, this product primarily reference to as Videos soap con Tomato .Call it what you will, the pictures on the front of the envelope looks amazing.Y you see a bowel.of bright red soups, with tons of days pasta in fact, if almost looks like a bowl of pasta with spaghetti.sauce, rather than a soup. . indeed.it was the lane of this pictures that got me drooling for this soup.

I thought the package and nutrition value. information was fantastic but I feel they lacked in flavor for and my kids, we tend to eat a Hungary. variety of foods last month tend to be quite rich and spioy. Because of this I felt they were launched.

I Particularly like. The gt nutrition information and the bright straight forward packing.

It'll be nice to improve.more flavor.

I have recommended it to. children with younger less adventurous taste buds who like now fat snac

Maggi Soup