Hotel Bhagas, Jaaji Building, Door No. 65, 2nd Floor, 80 Feet Road, RMV-II Stage, Bangalore 560054, KA

+91-9686932684, +91-80-65555599

6Th Camp Air Force Station Jalahalli East Bangalore 560013 India
I did not like behavior
Jun 23, 2017 06:09 PM 344 Views (via Android App)

Hello friends I want to tell about this particular non veg restaurant. I had gone into this restaurant along with my cousin. When we entered the restaurant it was clean ans looking good. But the waiter were very rude. One waiter came after 10min we waited. Then we ordered lemon chicken two plates. After that we waited for 30min and then waiter came with the dish. Waiters were very slow in their work. Then we tasted the chicken but its taste was not quite good. It was like there wasno taste in the chicken. My cousin mood was off after having the dish. The bill was Rs 460. Then I paid them Rs 500 and waited for the remaining money. Then I asked them to give my remaining amount. After telling only the gave remaining 60 rupees. Their behaiviour was really so bad.

Mafia The Pub - RMV 2nd Stage - Bangalore