Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Mumbai, Maharashtra India
Bad customer service, staff abusive to customers
Oct 26, 2020 03:55 PM 140 Views
(Updated Oct 26, 2020 03:57 PM)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Was at Koramangala Bangalore 6o feet road store at 10:20 pm on Saturday 24th Oct 2020 - 10 minutes before shut down(store shuts at 10:30 pm), to which a staff member at the counter started cribbing and complaining loudly about him having to go home and why I was coming in so late and was trying hard to push me to make my purchase quickly. I responded by saying that I had 10 mins as per their closing timings to which he started arguing and asked me to shut up and be grateful that he let me inside the store in the first place. Argument escalated as he started showing aggression and using abusive language. I found these people as highly unprofessional and offensive with no sense of respect for customers. Tried to find customer care number for Madhuloka to lodge a complaint but could not find one, hence posting it on this forum.

Madhuloka.com