Real bid but costly SoJust waste of money and time
Jan 11, 2018 03:07 AM 4519 Views (via Android App)

Hello friends I hope you all are here to know about this.so Let me tell you reality about this Clearly and frankly.It is the biggest and best Aution bidding site to buy high price products in some lower price.But Reality is that You have to purchased some credits which is coslty and if you have lost your all credits and cant buy product then You know very well Your time and money both waste at that moment So Its not feel good.So Sasti chije lene ke liye Apna mehenga nuksan na karana hi acha hai.If you have lot of money to invest and eligible to buy credits then It is good for bid But If you are middlr level peoples then pls My suvgestion for you is that you have to never use this site.Aray dosto Aj ki duniya me kuch bhi free nahi hota you know Har free chij kr piche bahut badi kamai hoti hai.

The website owner only earn money from all of us peoples and then our money is send to us in the face of these cheap products on bidding So My suggestion is for you Dont waste of your time and money.I hope you like this review because I said to the truth with all of you friends ??????

Madbid.com