Jalandhar India
Not for genuine people
Jun 27, 2017 03:51 PM 11610 Views

Hello Friends

Today I am going to review a auction website commonly known as Madbid.com. The name of the website is quite interesting and in fact it because of the name that I visited this website. I visited this website and soon as landed its home page it starts showing the deals which are currently running on the website. Mostly they are of Apple product. The thing which I don't like about this website is it don't let you browse through all the offers which are available on the website without purchasing bid coins. The home page is visible for few seconds after that you are automatically redirected towards a coin purchase page. You need to buy the coins in order to bid on a particular item. Although the coins you purchased will gets refunded after applying to a bid if your bid is not successful but I have been trying my luck and so far I have not won a single product. Also I don't think that the website is genuine as it focuses mainly on you spending your money in order to purchase bid coins. I personally not liked it. Also it lack information for a first time visitor of this website. Their is no information how do they do business which make the website much more suspicious. Anyways I don't recommend this website to anyone please use it at your own risk.

Thanks