Internet Speed:

Madasafish are appaling
Mar 27, 2009 07:42 AM 1552 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I have had little or no support from Madasafish over a recent problem they had and lost my domain email (including that for my business) for 11 days.

ventually when someone did bother it took them a few seconds to set it right. I have decided to leave and have rehosted my website and moved ISP, but now Madasafish want to charge me for the pleasure after being a good customer for over three years.

I had to use Nominet to move my site because Madasafish wouldn't do it, which cost me money. I have complained to the ISPA and BT who own Madasafish, and will take the matter to trading standards. £25.44 a month is quite high for the level of service the provide, and extortion for the level of service they have given.Steer clear of Madasafish, unless you want to get a big headache and be without service for weeks at a time.

Madasafish ISP