Internet Speed:

Jan 29, 2009 12:02 PM 1469 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

T E R R I B L E !!

M a d a s a f I s h customer service is shockingly bad to the pointwhere I would say it is the worst that I have ever experiences. Since Madasafishtook over from Global it seems to have just got worse and worse and worse.

They have seemingly tried to fleece me for as much money as they can and seemunwilling to stop taking money from my account even though I am not using theirservice any more. I have still not been able cancel my account despite me trying to do so for four months and telling them on numerous occasions to stop charging me.

The connection was not that good, and not that reliable, and forthe endless problems that I have had with their useless customer service centre, I would avoid these people at all costs and recommend that you go witha company which treats you with a bit of decency.

Madasafish ISP