Readability:

Story:

Another best by William Shakespeare.
Nov 27, 2020 11:03 AM 229 Views (via Android App)

Readability:

Story:

Before reading the Macbeth I read a Othello which was great tragic play of Shakespeare. But now I think that Macbeth and Othello both are greatest tragic plays of all time of William Shakespeare. Shakespeare wrote this play with so much of feelings that one good imagine the things happening in front of their eyes while reading the play. At one time and I used to read Shakespeare's plays I begin to think that Shakespeare is not a good player writer but he proved me wrong by these two plays. The play as very very nice story which has everything tragic and and suspenseful which makes it interesting to read. One thing I like about Shakespeare's plays is every character in the play has its importance to make the play nice and continue further. Macbeth was a person in the kingdom of Scotland who was firstly and nice person was not greedy of the Crown but later the the sayings of the witches made him greedy of crown and till the last of the play Macbeth was a selfish arrogant greedy and bad person. Every character is a its importance in the Play a Sach is Lady Macbeth macduff etc. So I recommend this play to everyone who likes to read. This was all I noticed and it might help you all.

MacBeth - William Shakespeare