77, 1-B, Hulimavu Gate, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore 560076, KA

Unprofessionalism
Sep 08, 2010 12:31 PM 1375 Views

I took up their catering for a function at my home. They did seem to provide good quality vegetarian food when we had earlier eaten at their restaurant. But things were different once they had the contract awarded for catering.The food quality deteriorated drastically.

We had ordered chole bhature but there was no chole to be found. When complained the owner just said "sorry sir, it got over cooked"!!They did not provide onions with chole bhature. And for this he just answered "Sir India mei kahin bhi onions with chole bhature nahi hota hai ". Speechless.

I had arranged the dinner for 25 people. When we went for the final settlement he charged me for 63 plates saying those number of plates were picked by. Where in the world would that calculation be acceptable even after considering say 100% of the people picked by more than one plate!!

I found this guy a thug and cheat and would not recommend them.

Maakhan Bhog - Bannerghatta Road - Bangalore