Academics:

Student Engagement:

101-107, 1st Floor, Kamla Arcade, J M Road, Shivaji Nagar, Pune 411005, MH

+91-20-25513135, +91-9975030227, +91-20-25513134

India
Very expensive and doesn't offers proper placement
Aug 07, 2017 12:40 PM 3443 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I have admitted to Maac Animation Institute- Pune in the year 2012 by paying 130000 INR for admission. It was 3 years diploma course. I got Lenovo Laptop with it. Total cource charged me 350000 INR. The institution has promised us once they complete the course they would offer us jobs where my salary would starts above 30000 INR, even they can do placement in abroad. Once I have joined the institute, I have found the faculty Mr Neeraj Gupta was very less experience about the animation, he cannot able to explain us in details. The faculties used to delays in their class timings even sometimes they post pone our classes. The animation which they taught us are not highly advanced, the animation techniques and the tools which they taught us are very outside and those tools are using in 90's time. Once I have completed my course, I never had any call for placement from the institution. I have to make own search for the placement of my jobs. I had bad experience over there.

Maac Animation Institute - Pune