Academics:

Student Engagement:

105, 1st Floor, Shiv Centre, Above Vishwa Jyoti Hotel, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400703, MH

+91-22-67910350, +91-9833075301

Mumbai, Maharashtra India
Dont join MAAC SAKINAKA save your money and career
Feb 04, 2020 03:18 PM 1734 Views (via Mobile)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

MAAC SAKINAKA forces students to register because they don't have, they are very unprofessional and liers, They clearly lied to me.

They forced me to register paying 1k and said they will return but they did not return the money.

Firstly they told me they have computers in their classroom but when I joined I came to know there was no computer, it's a damn boring class where the faculty will speak and students listen.

I don't think it's the good way to learn, why should I pay 1.5 lakhs for an Institute without computer when I'm having options where I have mac classrooms.

Aditi and Sita are there to fool people and along with Saana from head office, for them it's a "Money Making Business"

I told them I have financial issues still they "forced" me to register, because they don't have students and hardly running the center.

They just know how to shout "maac ye maac wo" basically they just know to do sales and are way too much manipulative.

When it comes to the results, They are zero.

When I called for clarification they were more into making their reputation good and they tried to turn my negative review to positive.

Seriously, don't let them rob you and look for a good Institute with professional employee.

Maac Animation Institute - Navi Mumbai