Flavor:

Mar 02, 2017 02:15 PM 1901 Views

Flavor:

Product Quality:

Packaging:

MTR mixed vegetable soup is the favourite soup in our lifes. My children are habituated with the different flavours of the soups.

It is so yummy tasty and my brother use to have this daily. Specially the corn chicken soupy is the most delicious one. In my house my mom use to prepare this soup everyday. Some of my family members doesnt like it as they store these products for so many days and etc.but it's upto their beliefs.

But we love this as everyday we use to go to the canteen and buy because it is that much tastier. I had tried many soups but MTR mixed vegetable soup is best among all.

Maximum time when im free I used to prepare every time till my mom comes to the home.Anytime if we go to a restaurant we use to order this soup first.

The packing is more attractive than any other brands. and obviously I will give high rating for the product quality.

MTR Mixed Vegetable Soup