Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Kudos to MTNL
Mar 31, 2005 01:08 PM 4300 Views
(Updated Mar 31, 2005 01:09 PM)

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I am a satisfied user of MTNL DialUp Internet connection. I would like to write out my feelings for the ISP...

I decided on buying a full time unlimited internet access pack from various services on offer from different ISPs. I found out MTNL's dial up the best option from the alternatives.

First and foremost, using the MTNL's dialup connection does not require an additional line or peripherals (it is available if you want to use it) as in case of other ISPs. I got an additional line installed as it would help me to take calls on my normal phone. Secondly, the speed for the dialup connections is pretty good for a home user.

I don't think a home user would like to surf at 128kbps at a premium price. I got a connection speed of 44 Kbps and a download speed of 3.5 - 4 kBps from flashget or otherwise. So its good.

Lastly the most important thing is that there are no download limits. It means, u can go in for unlimited usage without worrying for downloads or heavy usage. All ISPs limit the download by the way of time or size (limit) or do not allow to use the unlimited connection for heavy usage. But MTNL connection holds no such limit. In fact, I don't even remember when I last shutdown my computer!!!

The customer service of MTNL is also improving.. I have never recieved a downtime on this ISP or a dead phoneline till now (its been 4 months). The customer care numbers given by the MTNL are though not good in conversational skills but prettty good in providing help!

All in all MTNL has improved its service and I would like to wish it luck for future from its competitors.

MTNL Dial Up