Room Quality:

MTDC in Matheran ....Not so Good
Apr 23, 2007 10:48 AM 16074 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

We had seen GanapatiPule MTDC Resort...It was really good...That's why I have done MTDC matheran booking.

But it was not that good..!

The MTDC resort space was not maintained...The only thing is it is very near to TAXI Stand.

For all other resorts, you will have to take horses/hand pulled chair to go to that resort..but MTDC is just next to Taxi-Stand.

I opt for Deluxe Room which cost me 1100 Rs. for two persons.

But I didn't like that room.I was thinking if by chance I opted for Economy room .....ohh god..!

Basin/BathRoom was clean but not much...!

I personally will not recommend MTDC in Matheran.

I have heard about Regal Hotel...I will try it and will subnit my review on it.

Thanks for reading

But it was not that good..!

I opt for Deluxe Room which cost me 1100 Rs. for two persons.

Basin/BathRoom was clean but not much...!

I personally will not recommend MTDC in Matheran.

I have heard about Regal Hotel...I will try it and will subnit my review on it.

Thanks for reading