Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

A historical movie that encourages us for humanity
Feb 02, 2017 03:32 PM 1976 Views (via Android App)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Saint Dr. Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Insan aka Dr. MSG taken a good step I think. Being genuine I loves it's Music . Because like western style Rocking type music makes me to dance especially Sher dil song. And Sohna mera misri is a cool music track.

Overall acting wise I think all actors were new except MSG himself . Movie is all about inner power . This movie shows the power of a man Sher dil who is a king and fully dedicated to his Motherland and all Mothers Sisters and he escapes the Dignity of Girls of his land . He takes power from his Guru and gets The Mahabharat Time Weapons .

MSG also shows his Rajput Wife too . YEHH he is showing The Clean Romance too in a Song .

Story shows the war between The Sher dil and the aliens and at last Sher dil wins. But story is not final because Sher dil become Lion Heart of 21th Century and his story will be shown in next movie MSG LION HEART 2.

Overall a good family entertaining movie even for a child too because he can watch Indian Brave Warrior's Courage and he could learn Bravery.

MSG The Warrior - Lion Heart