Salary and Benefits

826, 5th Floor, Tarapore Towers, Anna Salai, Chennai 600002, TN

+91-44-28550298, +91-44-28521779

surat gujrat India
Best tiyrs
Jan 13, 2016 10:39 AM 4132 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jan 13, 2016 10:39 AM)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

MRF is one of the best company for automobiles. Which has really given a best tires and those tires never come defective. We had Bollero which we used for 5 years and always used MRF tires it was really a good experience for me of there tires.

We have office in Mangalore city and whenever problem comes immediately they will recover it in there office. And MRF tires are proper finished tires and where they never or give defected products.

Our Jeep bolero was really going another after putting this tires and break also immediately we were getting. Whenever stones or thrones attaches this tire never gives a problem and with the speed it will the good performance. And even the rainy season the grip will get also it will go smooth always. MRF tires always gives best warranty to us. Overall I really I liked the tires.

MRF Corp Ltd