Parking:

MK Ahmed store manager in HSR layout is a cheat
Jun 28, 2015 09:47 PM 11240 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

The HSR MK Ahmed store is full of employees who cheat unsuspecting customers.Today, I bought 2 Philips LED bulbs(Rs. 780 each). They were of 12.5 watts each.

I told the salesman(Raees) that I will check whether they give enough light in the rooms in my home and if required, I will replace the bulbs with bulbs of higher power.

Though the salesman knew that I will check first, he wrote the warranty on one of the bulbs and still kept saying that if required, I could replace the bulbs.

I went back to the store after checking and finding that I required LED bulbs of higher wattage. But astonishingly, the 3rd floor manager (Sufran) and the store manager(Naufal) simply refused to replace the

bulbs.

In fact, Naufal also told me that if I escalate the matter, he will ask the salesman(Raees) to testify that Raees had never said that the bulbs are replaceable. This amounts to cheating the customer and the sad part is that the entire store heirarchy(from salesman to 3rd floor incharge to the store manager) colluded in cheating the unsuspecting customer.

I am writing about this on a common discussion forum so that the readers, current and prospective customers of this store be aware of the level of honesty and integrity of the people working in this store. I am sharing this so that other unsuspecting customers do not the same problem that I faced today.

Write a Review on M.K. Ahmed Shopping Centre - Bangalore