Parking:

Store Range:

READ Cheats,UnHygenic, Negligent, Careless people!
Mar 21, 2012 11:10 PM 5920 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I had never visited this store ever before but always noticed it from outside in many places like HSR layout & other places & thought it was a weird store. Recently I decided to give the store a TRY for some reason & When I went to the store I noticed the staff to mostly have the MOST HAGGARD looks, but ignored it, just mostly bought packed & branded stuff thinking what could ever be wrong with such products except that the price might vary a little at most.

I WAS TOTALLY WRONG & got the SHOCK of my life recently!

On my 2nd or 3rd trip to one of their STORES I bought a CAN of Amul Shrikhand from their store. The plastic cap was on and the silver foil seal also seemed to be in place,  BUT I did not pull at the silver foil seal on top to check if it was really sealed.

BIG MISTAKE! Because when I came home & opened it I realized the seal was just pressed on top but had been completely been opened by someone. The shocking part was someone in the STORE had eaten almost HALF of the Shrikhand and filled the lower part with WATER!

Now I can never trust such a store where the staff cannot be trusted! This left me a customer with a very UGLY impression of the store feeling of being CHEATED by an UNHYGIENIC, Negligent and Careless STORE.

M.K. Ahmed Shopping Centre - Bangalore