Parking:

No safety in MK Retail CMH Road-Live Wires Jutting
Mar 07, 2011 11:33 AM 6538 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

This is to keep all of you aware of the safety hazards in MK Retail situated in CMH Road. On 5th Mar 2011, at 8pm, after finishing our shopping, we were waiting at the bakery area (situated in front of the entrance of MK Retail, to buy some bakery items and as well talking to somebody.

My 5 year daughter whow as standing just next to me gave a loud cry. I tried my level best to see why she was crying so badly but she was not telling me. Somebody told me it could be the stand where the bakery items were kept  which would have become hot. My husband touched that area and he got a rude jolt( a high electric shock). Thats when we got to know that my daughter had got a shock too. We say live wires jutting out between the 2 bakery stands.

This is the safety precautions taken by MK Retail which is very pathetic. If this is what is outside, then imagine how it would be outside. And to top it, one of the incharges gives a statement "We did not do it purposely". Who said it was on purpose. It clearly shows the negligence from MK Retail. During Weekends there is a heavy rush in MK Retail and if this is the safety put across by MK Retail, I really do not want to go there again. My daughter was so very scared and the pain was there for a very long time on her leg. I am shocked to see such a huge supermarket been so very negligent. Very pathetic.

Write a Review on M.K. Ahmed Shopping Centre - Bangalore