Finance Plans:

Nov 15, 2017 10:25 PM 1424 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I would like to share this view because I basically belongs to Alwar City. I Purchased new Maruti Dezire from Gurgaon after two months of purchasing I went to My Native place with my car, but due to I was no much trained in driving my Car got some accident near Manesar, at Jaipur - Delhi Highway. In this Driver side gate got damage, Light broken, and many scratches came out there in my Car.

Any how due to I was with my family I reached to My house. we took the car to M G Motors - At Tijara Bypass Road Alwar.

They fully check the car, but denied to make major works due to RC was of Gurgaon, & There was a problem in Insurance covering.

Although its only one big Authorised showroom of Maruti which fulfill all the requirement of Four wheelers. Deputed staff has full courtesy towards the customers, gives them full attention, describe the features in detail, Those looking to replace or change parts of their vehicles can approach the Center as they deal with various authentic accessories.

Although I was disappointed that I was not able to make my work there, but this center despite that worth good & I would recommend to viewers to came here.

Thanks