Effectiveness:

Don't bother
Apr 09, 2001 03:30 PM 2763 Views

Effectiveness:

I only bought the new Lynx triple blade razor because it was on offer, therefore cheaper, a lot cheaper than the Mach 3. I wish I hadn't bothered now. I'm one of those women who use blokes razors!! I don't nick them though, don't want stubbly chin hair all over my legs (or whatever). I am very considerate any buy my own. It's not that I've got excessively hairy legs or anything but I'm sure that my legs were hairier after I'd shaved them than before. Thinking about it afterwards it must be that it took that long to shave my legs with this blunt useless razor that all the hair grew back again. This razor gets clogged up very quickly, even with little starting hair!! One good thing about it is that I have never cut myself using it, I think it's because the blades aren't close enough to my skin! I didn't even manage to cut my ankles or my knees (major achivement).

If you are looking to buy a triple blade razor don't bother with this one, spend a little more and get a quality razor like the Mach 3.

Write a Review on Lynx Razor