Luminous

Surat
Luminous Ecovolt 850 Pure Sine Wave Inverter !!!!
Nov 16, 2017 03:29 PM 3951 Views

I buy this inverter for my children wear's shop on the 2 July 2016 from the amazon.in by paying 6999 rupees .I want to tell you few problem faced by me while using this inverter:1) The inverter were less user freindly because it creates lots of the noise while it is giving output and sometimes it takes too much time to load .2) The performance is also not good and the durability of the inverter is also not good because after 6 months the 3 Fans and 3 Tube-lights were work and after 9 months the 1 Fan and 1 tube-light will work only.  So the inverter is not upto the mark the durability is also very less .3) The output voltage is not appropriate at all, means the only 3 Fans and 3 Tubelights will work on the output voltage.So, Rather than buying this inverter you should prefer the Amaron Inverter they were good and efficient.

Luminous Ecovolt 850 Pure Sine Wave Inverter