Luminous

Srinagar India
Durable and Stable inverter
Feb 17, 2018 01:40 PM 2439 Views (via Android App)

Hello Folks I am Using this Inverter in my house for about 8 years now since then it only got out of operation a year ago and it was just a minor Fuse which was blown away.

This Inverter can drive Fans, Power Drill, Tv, I even use it for Running my mixer and grinder which is about 500 watt but believe me it is still operating like a charm.

I Bought this from a local Luminous store

At that time its price was About Rs 12K.

There is an inbulit Fuse provided in the inverter so if anything goes wrong it starts to melt.

It has an indication panel which are three coloured Leds.first one indicated the load while the second one indicates Battery charging and the last one indicates whether the battery is fully charged or not.

So it is a nice inverter with a sinusoidal output making it suitable to run low power Loads like fans, and induction motors etc.

I HAVR UPLOADED SOME PICTURES OF IT TO SHOW THIS IN OPERATION ALONG WITH MY WARRANTY CARD.

THANKS BTW IT COMES WITH ONE YEAR WARRANTY.

Write a Review on Luminous Ecovolt 850 Pure Sine Wave Inverter