Luminous

Chennai India
Excellent Inverter
Apr 25, 2018 10:37 PM 1952 Views

Dear All,

I would like to share my experience about the Luminous 850 Sine Wave Inverter which I am using for last couple of years without any issue. It is a excellent inverter. Its capability is wonderful. I am using Luminous Sine wave inverter for the last 8 years which I purchased in Gurgaon. Till now it is working fine. I have changed the battery twice but the inverter is still working fine. Backup time is 7 to 10 hours based on our usage. It is charging good within the acceptable timeline. There is no noise in this product. It will produce a beep sound if the battery is low.

Automatic charging and auto cutoff feature is available. This is the best Indian product. Durability is very good since I am using this product for long time. It is very user friendly.

Luminous Service and Support is very good. If we log a call then the service person will attend the call within 48 hours as per their SLA time.

It has features like intelligent water indication. The low harmonic distortion makes this home UPS practically noiseless and the pure sine wave output makes it highly efficient and helps save on electricity bills.

Features:

Pure Sine Wave Output

24 Months warranty.

ABCC Technology

Supports flat, tublar, SMF and Local battery.

Overload protection with auto reset

High efficiency

I wants to recommend this product to all.

Write a Review on Luminous Ecovolt 850 Pure Sine Wave Inverter