Luminous

Karimnagar India
Low quality inverter with less time output
Mar 02, 2016 10:49 PM 6202 Views (via Android App)

In last summer we bought it for my home due to power shortages.We charged it daily.Almost 9 to 10hours it was charged.But when the power goes, we switched on it.But it comes for just 2 to 3hours only.I mean even though it was charged fully, but the output provided by it was very low time.It is providing the power for few hours for my home.And it displays the charging time and battery level.

But the battery is fastly discharging its battery.We cannot use it for longer time.If out home has less power cuttings or shortages, it was helpful.If there is large current shortages , it is helpless.My.friend has installed the microtek inverter in his.home.He said that it was maintains the power for 7hoirs easily.Now in this summer Iam planning to sell.my luminous eco watt inverter and planning to buy a new microtek inverter.I hates its power which was provided by luminous inverter.We cannot change the inveter place, once we fix it anywhere.

Luminous Eco Watt 650 Square Wave Inverter