Luminous

Mumbai India
Gets very hot and the lights keep tripping.
Mar 28, 2016 05:06 PM 7306 Views (via Android App)

I purchased this exact model of Luminous eco, 650 watt square wave inverter for installing in our native place.

I bought this model for rupees 5500 and had to chose this as this was the only model available below 10000 rupees.

I had great hopes with this inverter as my native place has constant ptoblems with electricity.

Coming to the actual product, well it worked decent for about 45 days with daily use. There after I noticed that this machine got extremely hot just within 15 minutes of usage. I called up the dealer but he could not help as I was in a different village and far off from the city. I didnt know what to do! I also then noticed that when I switched the cfl lights on, the flickered a lot. Then after resetting the inverter the lights came on normal. This constant resetting is not ideal situation.

The product is faulty guys. Its unfortunate that I wasted my hard earned 5500 rupees. The brand is easily available in the market but I suggest you stay away from it, atleast this model.

Luminous Eco Watt 650 Square Wave Inverter