Luminous

Surat
Luminous ECO VOLT 1.05 KVA(1050 VA) Pure Sine Wave
Nov 24, 2017 12:57 PM 5829 Views

I bought this inverter on 23 July 2016 from the flipkart.com, and I get the discount of the 15% on the MRP and I want to tell you some problem about the inverter:

1) The Price of t he Inverter were too much aand the productivity of this inverter were not that much good as I expected.

2) The inverter were no that much cool as I expected because the inverter were not that much cool because the when I bought this the Inverter will work smoothly but after 3 months, The inverter were not working properly. because the only 3 Fans were get power and after 6 month the only 1 fan get power. So this inverter is not durable at all.

3) The Inverter were not provide proper output and I want to tell you about the power were not provided properly and due to this many Electronic Device were get sort and the near about the 30, 000 rupees of loss were happen.

So, Don't by this, Rather this you should by Amaron Inverter, they were best and awesome.

Luminous ECO VOLT 1.05 KVA(1050 VA) Pure Sine Wave Inverter