Luminous

Muzaffarpur, Bihar India
Really great inverter by Luminous
Jan 28, 2016 11:06 AM 9813 Views (via Android App)

I have bought this inverter a year ago and found it very usefull and have great feature to offer at good price befor buying this products I checked it out on google and found the people are using it are very happy with this products and they have wrote awesome review about it thats I give a thought of buying it and using it a year really u am very happy with this products and have recommended many people to go through it. Actually the things I liked abouth this Luminous Eco 1.05 volt inverter us they have provided three way to use this inverter by giving eco mode for making fan run at low speed and ups mode for charging battery very fast and for for giving good output and inverter mode.

They have given this mode for choosing best suited mode what you like. And best and most awesome feature I liked about this Luminous Inverter is they have given small yellow light on power button so that when there is power failure they one can easily find out power button and can easliy swithch on it. This Luminous inverter also takes very less power to run which is very good. This is all what I mostly liked about this Luminous Inverter and would really recommended it to have if needed.

Luminous ECO VOLT 1.05 KVA(1050 VA) Pure Sine Wave Inverter