Luminous

Muzaffarpur India
Great inverter by Luminous.
Jan 27, 2016 08:36 PM 8796 Views (via Android App)

When it comes inverter ups then everyone know what best suited its Luminous inverter.

I am using Luminous since from last eight to nine year and I was very happy with the Luminous.

Every time I call Technic for minor error they all said that this inverted is very good it has very high capacity parts which can charge even higher batteries.

And only I again bought Luminous Eco Volt of 1.05 k and till now I am very happy with this product now are day everybody need a appliance which use lesser power to charge battery and first its eco-friendly and it has got fan for cooling the kit when there is excess use which is good and it also charge battery very quickly. It has got compact size which is very good but heavy which is okay and it has got seven year warrant on transformer and two year warranty for its parts which is very good and enough.

It has three mode for using this inverter eco mode, inverter mode and ups mode which has various type of power input and output it given due to making best use of this Luminous inverter according to use. And they have also provide one extra fuse for future need when fuse get bust or not working. The beast and unique thing I liked about this Luminous Imverter that they have given low power led light on switch because in dark its hard to find switch of inverter and thats why they have install one of best use which is very cool and I have not seen this thing in any other inverter. This is all what I liked and disliked about this Luminous Eco 1.05 volt inverter hope you guys liked my review about this Luminous inverter if you liked my review then please give ratting to it and do write comments on it.

Write a Review on Luminous ECO VOLT 1.05 KVA(1050 VA) Pure Sine Wave Inverter