Literally best and premium
Jun 22, 2016 01:22 PM 12781 Views (via Android App)

I started using LP shirts after my friend suggested me. After started using it I was stunned after experiencing it's quality.

The fabric is ultra smooth and way too much comfortable than other brand. Despite after weeks and months of rough and tough use the color seems like it dont want to fade.

There is no sign of lint or any other type of adverse effect. Even after one year of usage, It seems like just worn 2 out 3 times after ironing. It's give really tough competition to other big brands such as blackberry, van huesen, arrow, jack and jones etc.

I've been using first shirt even after 2 years of use and I only paid about 2000 rs. So they are not too much expensive for what they provide. After all the quality is what all that matters. And this brand definitely have quality in its every thread.

Louis Philippe