Parking:

Store Range:

Shop # 150, Empress City Mall, Survey # 101 & 2399, Mauza, Walker Road, Nagpur 440018, MH

+91-712-2731132

Nagpur India
Poor quality!!!
Dec 01, 2017 12:26 PM 1362 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 01, 2017 12:28 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

I have been to this place months ago and never visited since and here is the description, I reached here with my friend and this area is rushed with people so is the parking. This store does not have it's own parking and we have to park our bike slightly away from the store with pay and park.I bought two shirts of which I have uploaded pictures. One of the shirt is just ok and the other one has dull colour. The sales assistant do not offered us many varieties. He showed us marron colour shirts and recommended it although it was just ok. The quality of louis philippe shirts are good but they are surely overpriced. The store doesn't have wide range as well.It is not value for money place and I do not recommend it.

Write a Review on Louis Philippe - Walker Road - Nagpur