Parking:

Best branded Store
Jan 13, 2018 04:52 PM 933 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Hello everyone, I would like to share my revie regarding this Shopping store. I have visited this store a fews days ago. The store ambience is good and well constructed. As we know LOUIS PHILIPPE is one of the best brand in the cloth market. And this has many branches. The Persons in the store are very co operative. They help us to find our cloth and helps us to take decision regarding the selection of the cloths. The Ambience of the store is good. One who visits there will love this store. The parking facility is good and very spacious. There is no extra cost for the parking. There is also a person in the parking zone to help us to park our vehicle safely. The products in the store are too good. The price is also very low when compared with the other brands. I visited this store in the time of new year. The offers there impressed me very much. They have even given a gift brochure to me. Every month the cloths will be changed. The stock changes of every month. One who is the shopping lover will love this place and can get the cloths what he like. This is value of its money.

Write a Review on Louis Philippe - Kukatpally - Hyderabad