Parking:

Louis Philippe- Best Brand
Dec 17, 2017 08:43 AM 1395 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Louis philippe is one of the best brand in style and the clothing. They make the fine and smooth fabric so that while wearing the cloths we have to be in comfortable. There are many stores all around the world. I live in ahmedabad so I just want to share my review regarding this store in Ahmadabad. The store is good. They attract the customers with their new cloths. The store is big one and the parking space is free and big. They maintain good wallet parking facility. The ambience of the store is good. More over the formals are good in this store. I always buy the formals when I visit this store. The fabric is damn good. The price of the cloths are a bit high but the cloths comes for a long time. They just give the feel of comfort. The store staff are good. They provide comfort to the customer. They help in every aspect in dressing. Simply this store is good with lots of dressing styles. Its value of its money.

Write a Review on Louis Philippe - C.G.Road - Ahmedabad