Fragrance:

Sweaty cream.. ??
Jul 08, 2017 11:53 PM 6949 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Hey guys . today I want to share my feelings for a beauty creme lotus herbals skin whitening and brightening gel creme. we all know that lotus is a pure herbal brand and very good for our skin but this creme proves us wrong. So this gel creme contains spf15 but when I apply it on my face then my face becomes oily and sweat is coming too much. I have taken its big back in rs.380 its quite expensive and I am using it from 1 and half months but I am not feeling any change in my skin.

This creme claims that it makes your skin white in just 7days but nothing is happen. Also sweat makes my skin so much oily and all the powders and makeup are wash off with it. So guys with my personal experience I am suggesting you all that please dont purchase this creme. There are so many good whitening cremes are available in market in low prices which are much better than this creme.

Lotus Herbals White Glow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Creme