Fragrance:

Kangra, Himachal Pradesh India
Lotus Herbal White Glow Facewash
Jan 08, 2018 03:12 PM 8594 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

I have been using LOTUS HERBAL WHITEGLOW FACEWASH since last month but no effective result is there as per their promises. In product details, company has mentioned that it is very effective and shows good results for dry skin people but I have seen no softness in my skin. Moreover my skin becomes more dry than before after using this facewash. It is not worth using this facewash.

What the company has promised isn't fullfilled. For sure I can say that this lotus herbal products are selled just for money

by the company. Most of the products I have bought were not satisfactory but facewash was worst of them all. Now I have stopped using this lotus herbal facewash because of its bad impacts on my skin. Moreover by regular use my skin has become more drier than before. I'm really disappointed from this product. It is pathetic that I'm writing this much bad but it is true.

Lotus Herbals White Glow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Creme