Fragrance:

Ranchi India
Indeed useful
Jul 25, 2017 07:52 PM 6819 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Lotus herbals white glow skin whitening and brightening gel crème is a revolutionary daily moisturing product that provides nourishment and glow to the skin.

I first started using this product when I was 18 and since then I am using it everyday on a regular basis. This product has never let me down.

It protects the skin from harmful rays of sun because it contains spf 25 and PA+

It is well suited for all skin types normal oily combination.

It contains tea tree oil and licosre extract which is great for the skin as it helps in the rejuvenation of the skin.

My skin has always felt soft smooth and supple. It also even outs my skin tone which is a very good factor.

The creme comes in a translucent glass bottle and creme is white in colour and has a beautiful fragrance.

The net weight of the product is 60 gms and the cost is 365 though the price keeps on increasing every time I buy it but the fact that the product is great I cant stop myself from buying it.

Lotus Herbals White Glow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Creme