Ease of Use:

Herbal and beautiful
May 21, 2015 11:30 PM 4496 Views

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

I am really fond of beautiful nail colors. Even I have a huge collection of nails paints almost of all the shades. But herbals products are always welcomed.

I recently heard about Lotus Herbals and a wide range of products they have. On checking with all the products I had a glance on their nail paints. On talking with the sales person I understood that they are made from natural ingredients and free from harm chemicals.

I was pretty pleased with the packaging, it has a sleek and straight design. The paint brush is quite flat which makes the nail paint application easy. Even the brushes do not leave the lines or streaks after apllication like many nail paints do.

I change my nail paint on weekend, hence I always prefer nail paints that stay for a weeks span and do not chip away. Lotus Herbals nail paints did not disappointment in this section. The nail paint stayed for the week but after 4-5 days its started to fade but I guess thats normal.

The only complain I have with this brand is that they don't habe much colors. Pinks, blues, reds, neons I need more choices. Excluding this point I was pretty happy with the nail colors

Lotus Herbals Nail Makeup