Was the tour operator helpful:

Aug 22, 2017 10:49 AM 1462 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I wanted to tell you one incident happened with me.

attached is a company profile and the offer i got. I was totally got trapped by them but by grace of god i am safe now.

My Name is Vijay Basetia

I stays in Bangalore and i got a call on 19-8-2018

from the no. +91 120 4011400, +91 120 6900177, +91 120 4819250

they asked me to pay 10600 online. I am a business man so i asked them to send me there GST no. but they did not send and said it will be mention in there invoice.

then i got doubt i thought i should check there physical address so i called my brother in law he stays in delhi to go there and check the co profile.

When he went there there is no address as such event there is no G Block.

from today morning they are calling me and asking me to deposit the money but when i said my brother in law is coming there you can handover the Iphone as it is mention in there offer. They said yes will give him but when my brother in law reached to Noida and try to search that address. that address in not available there.

in 10 minute after getting call from my brother in law the company guy called and said have you deposited the amount i told them my brother in law is there and he searching your address please tell him where to come he is able to find your address then they said sir he can to office but the offer is got closed now you will get only tour package not the gift.

I want to tell you this because i don't want that before someone else will get cheat by them so please spared this as a notice and help to save other people as well.

thanks & regards