Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Lonavala the hill station
Dec 18, 2017 10:25 PM 4897 Views (via Mobile)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

First of all I would like to tell you that I am from Mumbai and I am writing this review on my personal experience.my first reason to visit lonavala is that it is close to Mumbai and it is a lovely and scenic hill station to visit. Not this only but it also have wide choice of hotels for every people and it is also suitable for middle class people the hotels like grandvisava, Kumar, Zara's .etc which is excellent at their price range.apart from this lonavala have many tourist places like Galvan dam, Narayani dham, Lions point, tigers points etc these are the popular tourist place but apart from this it also has some local places like dukes nose, rajmachi fort, etc .here my experience is very good and I also like the popular maganlal chikki, and Cooper's fudge so I suggest u people to visit here.

Lonavala