Road Grip:

Ghaziabad India
Worse mileage
Jul 25, 2017 05:34 PM 2329 Views

Road Grip:

Hello guys today I am here to tell you about this Scooty and I recently sell this due to heavy maintains because every time I face many problem with this and the most common problem is starting problem where this Scooty walk in 2 month only after all there mileage drain continuously which effect my business too.

Talking about there comfort so there seat is not comfortable as what I expected or due to this this Scooty never gives me any comfortable that's why I sell this product . I buy this product because of there cool design and style but the other or main feature gives me full dissatisfaction where I never appeal or suggest for this Scooty and I suggest you buy other Scooty in this range  and talking about there road grip so it was nice because of there low weight I can easily handle this Scooty but this is not enough for me that's why I sell this product and I never suggest to any one at all.

Lohia Oma Star Li