Opposite Mausam Bhawan, Near Gate No 1, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003, DL

+91-11-24655054,+91-11-24652808

Delhi India
Below Par Experience Here!
Nov 22, 2016 09:48 AM 2065 Views

Lodi Garden Restaurant is one of the most famous eateries in the city. I had high hopes when I visited this food joint, however, the services offered here were disappointing at best.

One of the USPs of this eatery is the garden, however, to my dismay the garden was closed when I visited it last night. It completely put me off, as the garden was one of the major reasons of me visiting this eatery! The place was impeccably clean, however, the service was slow at best. The servers were not as friendly as I expected them to be. They appeared to be rude and time and again, would advise customer not to click pictures of the eatery.

Coming to the food, I first ordered Mac and Cheese. The item was dry and the quantity of cheese was ridiculously low in it. The menu had very little veg dishes, which again was frustrating. I had veg mezze platter which was good, but not good enough to be termed as a great dish. My friends had Penne Arabiatta, Steamed Veggies with Couscous and Zucchini Fettuccine. All three of the dishes were slightly dry and not aptly cooked too. As a dessert, we zeroed in on the Almond Pudding with Fig Ice Cream & Toffee Sauce. The fig ice-cream was too sweet for my liking, however, the almond pudding was perfect.

Overall, the place has a great ambiance but poor servers and average food. This place certainly does not justify its fame and its high prices.

Lodi Garden Restaurant - Lodhi Road - Delhi