Cooling and Sound:

Good experience with Lloyd Split AC
Mar 15, 2018 12:50 PM 5090 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Here is my review about Lloyd Split AC. For me I never had a bad experience with this AC till now. I bought this AC before 1.5 years and it is working perfectly fine for me.

I never had any complaint, so that I haven't called them for the support. But they were very good at installing the AC once I bought this. But my dad was telling about their services once they had a problem with AC.

Its cooling speed is really appreciating for me because it gets cooler fast and there is no irritable sound from AC.

I am fully satisfied with the product and its worth buying this product with this money. It is really affordable for all.

Before buying the product, I went through the reviews of the product but it really disappointed for me. But my dad strongly recommended for this product and because of that I bought this AC, But it never gave any disappointment till now. But one thing that everyone should keep in mind is that all the machines need some repairs at times. So we need to expect that.

Lloyd Split AC 1 Ton