Cooling and Sound:

World'cheapest service provider LLoyd
May 02, 2018 11:24 AM 4061 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

This is Robin Kumar and on 13th March'18 I have called Lloyd customer care for my Lloyd split AC service and around 04:30 P.M two engineer arrived at my home(B-25 Indira Vihar Khora Colony Ghaziabad U.P) and while doing service they were trying to start A.C even my father warned  them not to start in wet condition but they ignored him and started the ac and suddenly there was fire started in Ac outdoor unit and within a minute ac blast and they(Lloyd engineer) run away leaving their beg and bike and my family in fire(My wife, sister, mother, father and my 2 years old son) I am very shocked to know that they even don't have fire extinguish after in few minute my whole home set on fire and I loses everything that I have in my home after 3 hours later we and ours neighbors managed to controlled the fire and tomorrow when we contact to one of senior of Lloyd company they told us this was an accident this is not our(Lloyd engineer) fault I mailed to Lloyd's company id(marketing@havells.com) they visited to my home and asked me to wait for 4 days this thing happened three time but noting happened I totally shocked to experiance that I mailed 100 mails and twitter them so many time in inspite of reply they blocked my twitter account I also make so many twit to Amitabh Bachchan even he did't reply to my a single twit .This can not behavior of a brand  I just married in month of November'17 and I losed everything I had in my home( 2 Ac, TV, Home theater, wardrobe, some jewelry, cloths, 3 fans, Freeze, bed, some cash, home) .It is request to you please help me as I badly need it.

Request to every one please don't buy Lloyd product otherwise only you will be responsible for any happening at our home.

Robin Kumar