Cooling and Sound:

Lot of Service Issues
Oct 10, 2017 12:10 AM 14010 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I bought Lloyd Split AC 1.5 Ton few months back and I was happy initially with this product. All the things went well.

But in the span of 4 months only, it has started making sound.

I reported to the customer service people. They arrived so late after few days. Whatever they looked after it and resolved it. But after 1 month again it starts making sound. Along with it it is not properly cooling the room as before which I keenly observed.

I registered the complaint with them. This time the customer service people also irritated me by not responding well and they finally came after 8 days and said the filters inside were not fine and said that they will fix them with new ones. But still they are not able to resolve the sound problem from it.

I am not at all satisfied with this product. Less durability for such a high cost. No value for money at all. We can get a better AC for the same price even with better features.

Lloyd Split AC 1.5 Ton