Cooling and Sound:

BEST AC Lloyd LS19A3LN 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split AC
Feb 27, 2018 02:07 PM 13960 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hai friends! I am using Lloyd LS19A3LN 1.5. Ton 3 Star Split AC is past 2 years. so, I have share with my great points.

Lloyd AC is one the best and moderate equipment of Home and Office.

In this cooling capacity is very nice and support for minimum 20 meters. while running the AC at the time not getting any noise or sound. because this is one of wonderful product.

In this AC take minimum units of power consumption, so product is reliable and full satisfaction. In pickup cooling is very fast in my located area. It is comfort for Home, office and restaurant.

Lloyd AC price is compare to other brand AC is very low. So it is value of money.

This is product value of money is worth able.

I am using this AC past 2 year didn't come any service related issues. Even not raise the Gas filling problem. More no of service center is available in city and other places.

We can book service call facilities is available in Mobile App. So, service person will take call for minimum hours only.

enjoy