Cooling and Sound:

Worst experience
Dec 26, 2017 07:39 PM 4545 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hello friends. I have been using this AC since 1 year. The experience with this is not fulfilling. I regret till the date after buying this. I have bought it with lots of expectations and joy, but it all was in vain. As it stopped working after few days of buying, In the begin I thought I had done wrong with the settings but it was late realisation that it is having a technical issue. I called administrative and report the complaint . There was no response after one week of registration of the complaint from the company. So I went to retailer from where I bought this AC, he helped me for solving the solution. Retailer send his own techinsion to check the AC, the techinsion reported me that "Your AC's input mechanism fused off". After that the company representative came and provided me the new one. - It is having huge compressor with loud noise.

• Cooling takes so long to cool your room.

• Not having enough functions compared to other companies.

• The material used to make the AC is not really very good.

• Service is very weak, Takes so long to Proceed.

• Not having good relation with customers.

• It is having digital display with bright lights which disturbs you while sleeping.

• This is having a affordable price ranging from 20000 to 40000.

This is not at all satisfied. Very poor performance and working.

Lloyd LS13A5LN 1 Ton 5 Star Split AC