Cooling and Sound:

LLOYD 1.0 TON 3-STAR SPLIT A.C. @? 27,000/-
Nov 19, 2016 10:35 PM 14001 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I have purchased one split Air Conditioner of Llyod company in the month of Feb this year(2016) for ?27, 000/- the best competitive price at the time of purchase. The inner unit is white in colour with diamonds shaped self design. The display of temperature on the inner unit is located on right side of the unit with sufficient font size – another one or two more size font may look still better. The lighting or the amount of light that is coming out from this display itself is enough and no need of separate bed light we normally use. For installation of both inner and outer unit it took only 1Hr 30Min. The unit comes with 1year warranty along with 3-free maintenance services. The refrigerant used in this particular model(LS13A3LP) is R410A as against regular gases all the companies using. As claimed by company this R410A has zero ozone depletion potential which comes under greenhouse gases. So, buyer can feel proud for his little contribution in fighting against ozone layer damage. Over all I am satisfied with the decision taken to go with Lloyd split A.C. 1ton. Yes, its cooling my room with 12’x10’ size sufficiently and not least to mention the remote that comes with is really user friendly. I give 5 Stars to it. I already sailed one cool summer silently and awaiting several coming summers. I forgot to mention my power bills also cool! Thanks to the first A.C. of India the Lloyd!

Lloyd LS13A3LN 1 Ton 3 Star Split AC