Cooling and Sound:

NOT WORTH THE PRICE!!
Oct 31, 2017 08:36 PM 5061 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I have been using this model Lloyd FLS13AAA since past 1.5 years now and the results have not been really satisfying.

Talking about the service and support which is horrible, I had to call the service person 3 times since the installation, within 3 months the AC compressor stopped working and I had to file a complaint which was duly taken care of but again I had to face the same problem twice in next 6 months, without any reasonable explanation from the lloyd customer care executives. The AC comes with 5 years compressor warranty which is good but the frequent crackdowns is something to look upon.

Cooling is average, for a decent room size, it takes somewhere around 18-20 minutes but again there is a problem of bad odour which is sometimes emitted from the air outlet especially when its turned on after a prolonged period which can be sometimes very difficult to be dealt with. The sound is ok, but compressor sometimes can make noise .

The service personnel who came twice for servicing the AC did very unsatisfactory job by just cleaning the filter with water which can easily be done by a layman. There must be thorough checking of electricals.

From my experience after paying 27000/- the product is not reliable enough, and I am not satisfied with the over all performance and I dont think it can be good value for money at this price .

Lloyd FLS13AAA 1 Ton Split AC